Sponsored Links

Kamis, 24 Mei 2018

Sponsored Links

Notorious B.I.G. - Discography |1994-2007| - YouTube
src: i.ytimg.com

The discography of The Notorious B.I.G., an American rapper, consists of two studio albums, three posthumous albums, one compilation album, one soundtrack and 27 singles (including 17 as a featured artist).


Video The Notorious B.I.G. discography



Albums

Studio albums

Posthumous albums

Compilation albums

Soundtracks


Maps The Notorious B.I.G. discography



Singles

As lead artist

As featured artist


File:The Notorious B.I.G. stencil.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
src: upload.wikimedia.org


Other charted songs


The Notorious B.I.G. - Born Again (EX) - Amazon.com Music
src: images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com


Appearances


the notorious xx | wait what
src: f4.bcbits.com


See also

  • Junior M.A.F.I.A.#Discography
  • List of songs recorded by the Notorious B.I.G.

NotoriousOnline.org - Unofficial Notorious BIG website - News ...
src: thesource.com


Notes


NotoriousOnline.org - Unofficial Notorious BIG website - News ...
src: notoriousonline.org


References

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments